Node.js vs Java
||multi-threaded is java
||It does have asynchronous I / Os.
||It does have I / O synchronous.
||Because of its asynchronous and non-blocking nature Node.js is faster than Java.
||Java is inherently synchronous and it is slower than Node.js.
Node.js advantages over Java
Following is a list of some key points which make Node.js superior to Java:
- Node.js works exceptionally well. It's faster than Java by about 20 per cent.
- Node.js has a vibrant and active community, with lots of code exchanged through github, etc.
- Node.js has an ever growing number of strong npm libraries.
- Node.js has an asynchronous IO that reflects the future of competition and scalability.
- Node.js shortens the total transfer time when uploading video and audio files. Applications with Node.js never buffer up data. So video sharing is preferred.
- A Node.js-written Web server would be faster than apache.
Java advantages over Node.js
Below is a list of some significant points where Java leads:
- Java has a rock-solid base with an life of over 20 years. So, it's more accurate and used widely.
- Java developers have three top-notch tools, Eclipse, NetBeans, or IntelliJ, well-integrated with debuggers, decompilers, and servers;
- Java enables remote debugging.