✔Programming Languages : C #, Java , Python, PHP , Mysql, Ruby, Perl and
✔Operating Systems : Android, Mac, Solaris, iOS, Windows, Linux.
✔Browsers : Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Opera , Safari, etc.
- Selenium is a platform for open source, portable Web testing.
- Selenium IDE offers a replay and archive feature for test authoring without the need to learn a language for test scripting.
- It can be called the leading cloud-based testing tool that lets testers record their activities and export them with a simple-to-understand and easy-to-use code as a reuseable script.
- Various operating systems, browsers, and languages are supported by Selenium. This is the list:
- This also facilitates parallel execution of tests which reduces time and improves test performance.
- Selenium may be integrated into applications such as Ant and Maven for compiling source code.
- Selenium can also be combined with test frameworks such as TestNG for application validation and report generation.
- Compared to other automation research tools, selenium needs fewer resources.
- WebDriver API was indulged in selenium, one of the most significant selenium modifications.
- Selenium web driver has no server installation, check scripts directly communicate with the browser.
- Selenium commands are categorized into different classes which promote comprehension and execution.