Selenium IDE Installation
Because Selenium IDE is only accessible as a Firefox and Chrome plug-in, we believe you already have a Mozilla Firefox browser built on your system. You can download the new version of Firefox, however, from their official website given under the link below.
- Download and Install Java
- Download and Configure Eclipse
- Configure FireBug and FirePath
- Configure Selenium RC
- Configure Selenium WebDriver
Selenium IDE Download and Install
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Open URLhttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/selenium-ide/It will redirect you to the official add-on page of Firefox.
- Click on "Get Firefox Now" button.
- A pop-up dialog box will appear, asking you to connect Selenium IDE to your Firefox browser as an extension.
- Select 'Add' button.
- Restart your browser Firefox.
- On your Firefox tab, go to the top right corner and search for the Selenium IDE button.
- Click on that icon to launch Selenium IDE.