- HTML to describe the content of web pages
- CSS is to specify the layout of web pag
- Client-side validation,
- Dynamic drop-down menus
- Displaying date and time
- Showing or in another language we can say displaying pop-up windows and dialog boxes (like alert dialog box, confirm dialog box and prompt dialog box),
- Showing or in another language we can say displaying clocks etc.
- Modify our web pages content.
- Manipulate our web pages style & create special effects on the specific area of web pages.
- Add the Events on our web pages like onclick, mousehover, mouseout, onsubmit etc.
- Create alert pop-up for user interaction like display message, warning or notice.
- We can generate output on the basis of user’s input.
- We can validate our web pages information before the submission of data by user or client.