Home >>HTML5 Tutorial
HTML5 Tutorial for Beginners
We provide HTML5 tutorial for beginners and professionals with details of all 40+ HTML tags including audio, video, header, footer, data, data list, article etc. This HTML tutorial is designed for beginners and professionals as well.
HTML5 is a latest version of HTML. With HTML5 you will get some new features which will make HTML much easier. With these new introducing features you can make your website layout clearer to both website designers and users. There are some elements like <header>,<footer>,<nav>,<article> that define the layout of a website.
History of HTML5
HTML5 was created in 2014 by Tim Berners-Lee, a physicist at the CERN research institute in Switzerland, if we talk about the history of HTML5
Here are few features of HTML5:
- New parsing rules which are not based on SGML but are oriented towards flexible parsing and compatibility.
- Support use of inline Scalar Vector Graphics (SVG) and Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) in text/html.
- Many new elements are includes: article, aside, audio, canvas, command, data list, details, embed, fig caption, figure, footer, header, nav, output, progress, rp, rt, ruby, section, source, summary, time, video and wbr and many more
- There are new available types of form controls include dates and times, email, url, search, number, range, tel and color.
- Also New available attributes of charset on meta and async on script.
- Worldwide/ Global attributes that can be applied for every element that include id, tabindex, hidden, data-* or customer data attributes.
In short, Why We use HTML5 ?
- In HTML 5 allows you to play a video and audio file.
- HTML 5 allows you to draw on a canvas.
- It is facilitates you to design better forms and build web applications that work offline.
- Main important reason to use HTML 5 is, we believe it is not going anywhere. It will be here to serve for a long time according to W3C recommendation.
Let’s see the example
<h1>Write Your First Heading</h1>
<p>Write Your First Paragraph.</p>
HTML 5 Tags
In this tutorial there is a list of newly included tags in HTML 5. Which HTML 5 tags (elements) provide a much better document structure. In this list we have described all HTML 5 tags in alphabetical order with description.
List of HTML 5 Tags
Topics We will Cover in HTML5 Tutorial