Ngx Bootstrap Overview
In Angular Based projects, ngx-bootstrap is a very common library for the use of bootstrap components. It comprises almost all of Bootstrap's core components. By design, ngx-bootstrap components are modular, extensible and adaptable. The key highlights of this bootstrap library are below.
- By design, all components are modular. Styles can easily be added to custom models.
- Both components are extensible and adaptable and work with the same ease and consistency on the desktop and mobile.
- Both components use the latest style guides and code maintainability and readability guidelines.
- All components are fully unit-tested and the latest angular versions are supported.
- All components are extensively documented and well written.
- To exhibit multiple types of functions, all components have multiple working demos.
The ngx-bootstrap project is open source. It's provided by the MIT License.