Uses of mailing server in our life:
In professional world all the communications are being done by emails. Now a day’s mailing server is playing a very important role in our social and economical life. It is one of the secure and fast communicating mediums for a modern era. The mail server is also a good source to connect with your friends; it helps people to be active in social life. Social network helps a person both continue their existing relationship and finding new friends by reaching out the people you never met before. What is mailing server?Mailing server is programmed by which you can send emails to your friends, who are registered with that server. It allows a user to transfer text and data like picture, video, mp3, etc. However, it has some limitations for the size of the attachment, but you can change it for your server and as per business needs.In mailing server, a user can register herself/himself. After registration, they can login with their existing user id and password. The mailing server allows the user to customize their profile, change themes as per own interest.Mailing server is also a very secure system. It provides you security as you needed your profile is protected with a password. You can change the password when you feel insecure with the old password. There is also the password recovery system in case you forgot your password you can recover your profile by verifying your alternate email or phone number.
Mailing system must be able to do these functions
- Compose an email.
- Send an email
- Receive an email
- Saving an email in the form of draft
- Showing the detail of the received mail
- Saving the email ids in contact list
- Secured by password
- Recovery of the password
Today’s world is all depend upon email system. It also becomes a significant need of the businesses. That’s where, professionals must know mailing system and aware with that, how it works, how can to create a self hosted mailing system and other technical aspects To give learners a wide knowledge about it, here, we make available Free Php projects for students along with source code. Students can download this free source from the website easily. Source code will help you to understand and modify the software in an effortless manner.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: It is the program that is used to create and save HTML documents. For example: notepad .
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets):It is a style sheet language. It is used to describe the look and formate of a document written in a markup language.
Back End : PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySql: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
Installation Steps(for WAMP Server)
1. Download the zip file.
2. Unzip the files and Put inside c:/wamp/www/ .
3. Database Configuration
Open Phpmyadmin (localhost/phpmyadmin)
Create Database named “mailserver”.
Import database “mailserver.sql” file from db folder
4. Open Your browser and put “http://localhost/Mailserver_mysqli.zip”